1. Do you feel tired and groggy upon awakening?
2. Do you spend 6-8 hours in bed but still feel as though you have not had enough sleep?
3. Do you frequently have difficulty concentrating or remembering?
4. Are you more irritable or depressed than usual?
5. Do you often have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep?
6. Are you a habitual snorer that snores loud enough that others complain?
7. Have you been observed to choke, gasp, or hold your breath during sleep?
8. Have you been told that your legs often kick or twitch while you are sleeping?
9. Do you take frequent naps?
10. Do you fall asleep at strange times, such as during meetings or at concerts and movies?