Q:How do I get a sleep study?

A: If you suspect you have sleep apnea, see your doctor to discuss your symptoms. Your doctor will then refer you to a sleep lab based on his or her evaluation of your symptoms.





© Copyright 2018 Sukhdev S. Grover, M.D. Associates, DBA Sleep Center of Greater Pittsburgh All Rights Reserved